Bike Week Smarter Travel....
Concerts & Events in Kilkenny
Kilkenny’s Vibrant Heritage activities and attractions
Loving Family Fun this summer...
Thank you for visiting the official website of Kilkenny Tourism.
We also have a wide selection of places to eat and drink as well as plenty of restaurants Kilkenny to choose from.
There is a wide range of hotels and guest house accommodation available in Kilkenny to suit every visitor... and if you can't quite get away to visit us yet, in the meantime perhaps you would enjoy a foretaste of Kilkenny by exploring our interactive panoramas on this website.
Brochures & Guides
- Current Brochure for Kilkenny Tourism:Kilkenny Tourism Brochure 2013 (13mb PDF)
- Trail Kilkenny - maps of walking, cycling, food and craft trails:Trail Kilkenny Directory - Food, Craft, Walking (13mb PDF)
- Golden Years special offers for 2013: Golden Years Spring 2013 Brochure(pdf)
- All types of holidays are available in Kilkenny. Links to PDF Brochures for each: Family Days Out / City Relaxers / Outdoor Enthusiasts & Adrenaline Junkies / Heritage & Culture Seeker
- Map of Nore Linear Park Walks: Map of Walks in Kilkenny (150kb PDF)
Video/Film of Kilkenny
- Official Kilkenny Tourism video: see above
- Video made by DIT Camping Society of their visit to the Nore Family Park: youtube.com
- Official Trail Kilkenny video: youtube.com
- Adventure video by Castlecomer Discovery Park: youtube.com
- Education video by Castlecomer Discovery Park: youtube.com
- Highlights from Kilkenny Arts Festival 2012: youtube.com
- Videos from different Craft makers: kilkennytourism.ie/Crafts
- Made in Kilkenny Craft Trail: youtube.com
We look forward to welcoming you to county Kilkenny very soon.
The Visit Kilkenny Team.
Some useful Quick Links:
This Week: Bike Week, Donovan, Mary Byrne, Simone Felice, Last Rose of Summer, Juliet Turner + more, http://t.co/VqAVCnn5cr, #kilkennyrocks
Tuesday: Live Music: Irish Beats with Damien Walsh, @kytelers Inn, Kieran St, 6.30pm
Tuesday: Live Music: The Kilkennys, Matt the Millers, John St, 9.30pm
Tuesday: Live Music: Traditional Folk and Ballad session, @DylanWhiskyBar, John St, 9pm
Tuesday: Live Music: Kiwi Paddy 'til late, The Field, High St, 9:30pm
Kilkenny Tourism welcomes a new member: Chapter House Tea RoomsRead more
Kilkenny Tourism welcomes a new member: Waterside Bike and HikeRead more
Jerpoint Glass special offers for Mothers Day & St. Patricks DayRead more
Kilkenny Tourism welcomes a new member: Past and PresentRead more
Kilkenny Tourism welcomes a new member: The Coach House (Self-Catering Accomodation)Read more